: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in /home/moviecon/public_html/mc/index.php
on line 90
And why technology has to spoil you the fun of a video??
- Because your memories are too precious to be handled by anyone.
- Because it is easy to shoot… but far more complicated to prepare the video from your camcorder to the needs of your editing (without sacrificing the quality of the shooting)!
- Because everyone is not an expert in video technology.
- Because manufacturers of camcorders have created a 'new incomprehensible terminology' to describe their videos (1080i50, 720p25, HDV 1080i60, etc) and editing softwares use a 'different terminology' (25i, 25p, 30i, etc).
- Because your editing softwares have some specific needs to keep the quality of your shooting during all its editing.
- Because you have specific needs for your editing.
- Or because you want more than your editing software propose to you when importing videos ;-).
MovieCam, convert videos from any camcorder and -easily- obtain good results :-)
You just want a -good- preparation of your videos?
- Let MovieCam automatically handles the process.
You have some special needs?
- You use FCPX and you want to remove 'comb effects' inside your video, but without degrading the quality? …it's available (conversion i50 -> p50).
- You want to make an editing with videos from multiple camcorders shooting differently? …it's available (choose some preset, to unify your different videos).
- You want to make a slow-motion from your video which contains 'more images than necessary'? …it's available (option 'expert' & click onto the turtle).
(± $ )